As part of an annual admission event of PolyU Info Day for Taught Postgraduate Programmes, Master of Design (MDes) will offer an information session for prospective students to learn more about our education. The online format allows prospective students to meet our faculty and student and find out more about the MDes from wherever they are.
2:00 pm – Overall introduction about PolyU Design and Master of Design Scheme
2:45 pm – Breakout sessions for Innovative Business Design (IBD), Intelligent Systems Design (ISD), Smart Service Design (SSD) and Transitional Environments Design (TED)
3:15 pm – Admissions Q&A
Convert HKT to your local time here.
In addition to the programme overview and student sharing, the info session will also feature:
- An introduction to our new part-time study mode and its study pattern for local students
- Updates on new scholarship programmes for non-local students
- Information about the about the Fellowships (TPgFS, 2023/24 intake) for local students
- Tips for a successful application and revised portfolio requirements
- Information about HK’s visa policy and the IANG scheme for non-local students
- The opportunity to ask questions and have them answered in real-time
Event registration is required for attendance.
Master of Design Scheme: Click here
Innovative Business Design: Click here
Intelligent Systems Design: Click here
Smart Service Design: Click here
Transitional Environments Design: Click here