- Carmen FIOL COSTA, Co-founder of Arriola & Fiol urban civic projects/ Barcelona
- Henri CHRISTIAANS, Dean of School of Design and Human Engineering, Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology/ Republic of Korea
- Fiona DIEFFENBACHER, Assistant Professor and Director of BFA Fashion Design, Parsons School of Design/the United States
- Prof. Joseph GIACOMIN, Professor and Director of the Human Centred Design Institute, Brunel University London/ the United Kingdom
- Fernando MOREIRA DA SILVA, Full Professor in Design at Faculty of Architecture, University of Lisbon/ Portugal
- Ute PLOIER, Head of BA Fashion Design & Technology, University of Arts and Industrial Design Linz/ Austria
- Clifford CHOY, Assistant Professor, School of Design, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Elita LAM, Head of Department of Fashion and Image Design, Hong Kong Design Institute
Day 1: Academic Exchange, Day 2: Keynote Speeches
Jointly organised by The Hong Kong Polytechnic University School of Design, Hong Kong Design Institute (member of VTC Group), and Hong Kong Design Centre, DesignEd Asia Conference aims to provide a practical platform for international design educators and professionals to share views, knowledge and experiences on Design Education.
Spirit of Place and Design Education
For more details and event photos, please visit www.DesignEdAsia.com.