Before starting his academic career in September 2009, KC has been a veteran creative director in HK advertising industry for 22 years.
Amongst his 250+ international and local awards, he won for Hong Kong in 1996 the first regional best-of-the-best creative award in Asian Advertising Award. Since then, KC has often been invited to sit on juries at respected award shows around the world. In 2001, he pioneered the first 100% creative run advertising agency in HK, contributing significantly to the bloom of independent agencies in Hong Kong.
KC teaches Storytelling, Copywriting, TV Advertising and Production, Professional Practice as well as supervises Capstone projects. He is the co-author of two books:《十個廣告九個醜》and《我地廣告》.
- BSc in Journalism and Communication (The Chinese University of Hong Kong)
- MBA (Hong Kong Baptist University)
- 曾錦程，劉昆祐(2017). 我地廣告. 香港：中華書局。
- 曾錦程，陳大仁 (2000). 十個廣告九個醜. 香港：一本堂。
Storytelling, Copywriting, TV Advertising and Production, Professional Practice, Capstone projects.
- Member, CreateSmart Initiative Vetting Committee, CreateHK, Secretary for Commerce and Economic Development, 2015-now
- Member, Advisory Committee, “I AM…” Hang Seng – St. James’ Settlement Youth Portal, 2018 - now