This talk is exclusive to students, alumni and staff of PolyU Design.
When we are trying to describe the core of Animation Content IP, especially for a commercial IP model, the first highlights would be "Character" and "Story". These two are valuable not only for the business, but both for the creative teams and buying consumers satisfaction. This is the goal setting for any Content IP, and it is even more clear when you combine a multi-cultural team to make the IP. In this talk, we are going to talk about how we make such successful IP and make it well under this background.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Ji-Ming Benjamin Lo 羅際明
Vice General Manager and the Head of production
KADOKAWA International Edutainment Inc.
- Currently Vice General Manager and the Head of production in KADOKAWA International Edutainment Inc.
- In charge of CJCU KCA 3DCG studio in Tainan.
- The host of “River 100 project” 《百川計畫》, exhibited in Angoulême International Comics Festival 2020 / Selected to 2021 San Diego Comic Con 2021.
- Senior Planner in CGCG inc./ acted as “KAINAR” 《超限獵兵凱能》、”The Legend of WURENSHEN”《巫人神傳說》 Storyboarding and Scripting, directing.
- Handy animator at M.S.C studio, Tokyo. Acted as animator in “The Prince of Tennis (National competition Final round)” 《網球王子(全國大會Final)》,”Soul Eater”《噬魂者》, ”ATASHINCHI” 《我們這一家》 and so on.
The lecture will be conducted in English.
Registration is required.