The university's Info Day for Taught Postgraduate (TPg) Programmes will be transformed as a virtual event for the first time. The online format allows Master of Design (MDes) faculty to meet prospective students based in Hong Kong and beyond, whether you are a local or a non-local student.
2:30 PM – Overall introduction about PolyU Design and MDes
3:00 PM – Breakout sessions for Design Practices, Interaction Design, International Design & Business Management, Urban Environments Design
3:30 PM – Design Strategies
The info session will feature
- An update on current teaching and learning arrangement and safety measures on campus
- An in-depth overview of the programmes from course leaders
- Information about the MDes Fellowships (TPgFS 2021/22) and other funding options for local students
- Information about HK’s visa policy and the IANG scheme for non-local students
- Tips for a successful application
- The opportunity to ask questions and have them answered in real-time
Join us to find out more about the recent student projects in the online info session.
RSVPs are required for attendance.