ID&BM is a multidisciplinary specialism based on an integrative design thinking management approach, pulling together professional knowledge in the areas of design, business and technological fields to achieve "managing design as a competitive strategy" in an international business setting. Globalisation in business and education has rapidly diminished boundaries between countries, cultures, and economies. ID&BM will provide a ‘meeting point’ for students and faculties amongst the collaborative institutes from different regions of the world, which enables cross-cultural and -disciplinary project teams to solve and manage real-life design, business and technical problems. ID&BM is targeting intakes distributed across Hong Kong, mainland Chinese and international students, and across design, business and technological fields.
New initiatives: academic collaboration, exchange programme and double degree arrangement - in the section "programme structure".
- Master of Design 2016/17 September Intake
- Applications start: 25 Nov 2015
- Online Info Session: 1 Mar 2016
- Info Session: 9 Jan 2016
- First round review: 20 Jan 2016
- Absolute application deadline: 29 Apr 2016
- Master of Design programmes will start accepting applications for the next intake (September 2017) on 22 November. To better prepare your portfolio/ application, contact us now.