Suspension of IT Facilities on this Saturday and Sunday, 12 & 13 October
PolyU Information Technology Services Office (ITS) will relocate a data center to Core Z on 12 and 13 October (Saturday and Sunday). As a result, most of the IT facilities in PolyU Design will be affected as followings:
- Computer using wired network cannot connect to Internet in the Innovation Tower.
- Network license software will not be available such as Autodesk, SolidWorks, Rhino, etc.
- Wired network ports in the Innovation Tower will be suspended.
- W Drive will not be available including connection via SFTP.
- Most websites under PolyU Design (postfix with sd.polyu.edu.hk) will be offline, including PolyU Design`s website, Teaching Workload System and Booking System, etc.
All services will be resumed on 14 October.