MA, PGDE, BA(Hons), Dip
Teaching and research interests
- Educational Technology - Open edX
- Physical Computing with Arduino
- Cross-platform Publishing
- User Interface Graphics
- User Centered Design Methods
- Data Visualisation with chart.js
- Western Art History, Design History
- Studio Arts ( sketching, painting, printmaking, silkscreen )
- 2D and 3D Visualization (Rhino 3D and 3ds Max)
- Printing technology, Desktop publishing
- Photography & Digital Imaging
- Moving Image
- Discourse on Visual Culture
- Visual Arts in Secondary School.
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
Clive gained a BA in Visual Communication at The Surrey Institute of Art and Design, (1998) and MA Communication Design at the Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design (2000), PGDE at The Hong Kong Institute of Education (2003) and became an Instructor of the Higher Education Academy in 2002. He has worked designer and freelancer since then for broadcasting company such as Commercial Radio Hong Kong and Star TV. He joined The Hong Kong Institute of Education (HKIEd) in 2002 as Instructor before joining the School of Design (SD) of the Hong Kong Polytechnic University. In addition to teaching, he was the Member of HKCEE and HKAL Visual Arts paper Moderation Committee, Member of Recognition of Prior Learning Committee (Printing Industry) and currently Visual Arts and Film & Media Arts Examiner of the Hong Kong Arts Development Council.
"Instructional video for learning of design software and physical computing."eLearning and Blended Learning Development Grants 2014-17 Application for Funding for SPOC Projects.
"Development of A Multimedia and Interactive Museum Guide for the Learning of Visual Arts Appreciation and Criticism." The International Journal of Arts Education, Volume10, Number 1, July 2012
Pop art in Hong Kong : alternative metaphor (co-authored with Wong Lai Fong), 2003, HKIEd.