- Opening hours are from 12pm to 8pm on each of the four days.
- Retro Cup 2017 will be held on 12-13 Aug (Saturday and Sunday).
RETRO.HK Gaming Expo 2017 is being held at the Jockey Club Innovation Tower this year again.
The free event welcomes videogame fans of all ages. Our aim is to let attendees get their hands on classic games, learn the history of video games, and find and buy games and related local crafts from local vendors.
We do this through a variety of activities:
– Free Play arcade and home video games for everyone to play
– Retro Cup Game Competition with prizes
– Console hardware museum
– Game developers demonstrating their games
– Panels with collectors, game industry veterans, and personalities
– Video game themed music and entertainment
– Local artists showing crafts and local companies showing merchandise