- May 28 Call for Entries / Website launch
- Jun 18 Press Conference
- Jul 28 Submissions are due
- Aug 13-15 First round Judging / Notification to finalists
- Oct 10-Dec 7 Finalist Exhibition (Coinciding with the Social Innovation Festival)
- Oct 27-28 Final Judging and Design for Well-being Award Ceremony (Coinciding with the 6th Global Conference of the Alliance for Healthy Cities in Hong Kong)
Submitted by 28 July 2014
Creative solutions that help promote well-being or healthy living, particularly in the urban context, are invited to enter the Design for Well-being Award 2014. First of its kind in the region, entries from Asia and the Western Pacific region, as well as the Alliance for Healthy Cities’ member cities are eligible to compete in one of the three award categories: Communication Design, Product Design, and Space Design. Finalists will be exhibited at the Social Innovation Festival in the Jockey Club Innovation Tower, Hong Kong, and be invited to final presentation in Hong Kong on October 27-28. Award winners will be announced at the gala dinner of the 6th Global Conference of the Alliance for Healthy Cities in Hong Kong on October 29, 2014. The Design for Well-being Award is organized jointly by the China Hong Kong Chapter, Alliance for Healthy Cities and Jockey Club Design Institute for Social Innovation. Funding is made possible by the generous support of the Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust.