Welcome to PolyU Design!
All general public members, secondary schools and organisations are welcome to visit us to learn about our programmes and facilities available in our beautiful home Jockey Club Innovation Tower (JCIT). You may just come and walk around by yourself in our common spaces during opening hours or book a guided tour led by our student ambassador or staff member.
To know where we are exactly located, click HERE.
General /Independant Visits
You are welcome to walk around the building* on your own during opening hours and do not need to book:
Mon – Sat l 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM l CLOSED on public holidays
(*public space excluding all areas requiring access authority)
The following pages may be useful as self-help guides to your visit:
● About PolyU Design
● Location Map
● JCIT Directory
● Current Exhibitions (Opening hours of different exhibitions may vary.)
To help you know more about the School, our programmes, the facilities of our home Jockey Club Innovation Tower (JCIT), and current exhibitions, we are happy to give you a guided tour to be led by our student ambassadors / staff members. Please make a tour request HERE (subject to availability).
Our guided tours are normally offered as follows:
|DATE:||Monday - Friday|
|TIME SLOTS:||A) 11:00am - 12:00pm / B) 4:00pm - 5:00pm|
|NO. OF PARTICIPANTS:||10-20 people per group|
|GROUP AVAILABLE PER DAY:||1|
|MEETING DETAILS:||You will be informed once the booking is accepted.|
|BOOKING IN ADVANCE:||7 working days|
terms & conditions:
● Making a request via our booking system does not mean that the tour is confirmed. Upon receipt of your booking request, we will contact you individually to advise whether the booking is successful or not.
● We will not accommodate groups that arrive without a reservation.
● If there is a specific time / arrangement you would like to visit us or you have other specific requests, please send an email HERE.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to the School?
● Transportation: HERE
● Parking options: General parking information of the campus is available here.
● By Coach: Please inform us regarding on the car plates in advance and you can drop-off and pick up at JCIT Loading Bay.
What if I do not receive any confirmation email from PolyU Design for my guided tour request?
For any enquiry, please send us an email HERE.