To complete your Final Poster Brief submission:
- Please prepare a camera ready Final Poster Brief in a PDF format, including the names and affiliations of the authors and submit it to the system, http://www.sd.polyu.edu.hk/de2008/ocs/index.php?conference=DE&schedConf=DE08PS&page=login before 25th of June
- Please download the Copyright Agreement here, print it, and fill it in and either scan it and e-mail the image to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it back to: 852 2774 5067.
The posters will be included in the Conference Proceedings in the form of a poster brief. The Final Poster Brief that you will submit will be included in the Proceedings as it is, therefore please use a PDF format and carefully edit your final version.
For your presentation at the conference please prepare a poster A0 poster size (841mm wide x 1189mm high), taken vertical. The formatting of the poster is free. You are encouraged, however to make your poster as visual as possible. We also recommend you to include on the poster:
- Title of the poster,
- authors names and affiliations,
- visuals of your project/research.
Please use our conference system to submit poster brief: here
Review process for posters:
Abstracts for posters submissions are limited to 200 words and a bibliography. Upon acceptance, the poster authors will be required to submit a poster brief limited to 1500 words.
Deadline for abstract submission
29 February *
Notification of acceptance of abstract
* Due to the extended submission deadline: Reviews are due to the 25th of March
31 May ** [23:59:59 HK Time (GMT+8)]
Deadline for full papers/cases/posters
Notification of acceptance for papers/cases/posters
Deadline for early registration
Deadline for final paper submission